Home Solar System
Utilizing solar power is great for the planet. If you’re thinking about investing in a solar-powered system for your home, there’s a lot to research and consider. Your friends at PMU are here to help.
We’ll help you understand the true cost and savings to help you determine what you’re currently spending with us each month for electric service versus what you’ll save over the life of a solar-powered system.
A few things to consider:
- Property - How much direct sunlight does your property get? Do you have enough room for solar panels to be installed?
- Choices - Many different solar panel systems are available. Which one is best for your situation?
- Compatibility - Will your new system work with our existing utilities?
- Legal - Do you need permits or licenses?
- Cost - How much are you looking to invest? How much of a return are you expecting?
Call today to schedule a consultation with PMU before you invest.
Please contact David Moss at 870-239-7700.