Skip to main content
Group of Paragould Light Water & Cable trucks and workers.

Report an Electric Outage

Outages can be reported by:

Report an Emergency:

Call 911 to report a life-threatening or emergency situation.


If the outage presents a hazardous situation - such as broken glass or lens, the fixture is in danger of falling, the wires are exposed, the pole is damaged, leaning or knocked down. Call PLWC at (870) 239-7700 immediately

Before reporting an electric outage, PLWC recommends that you check to see if neighboring homes are still in service. If so, check your home's electric circuit panel.


Scroll To Top