Requirements for Residential Service
- U.S. Driver’s License or U.S. Government issued picture ID or passport
- Social Security number of all adults living at the residence
- Lease agreement, if renting, or receipt with PLWC verification
- Application for Service
- Utility Service Agreement
- Telephone number where the customer can be reached
- Name, address and telephone number of 2 personal references
Service Price Electric $150.00 Basic or XB Cable $75.00 HD/DVR Box (new or current customer with late pay) $200.00 per box Internet $75.00 Water only account $75.00
The deposit will be waived if a Letter of Credit from another utility is provided confirming prompt payments during the past twelve (12) consecutive months.
Any past due bill owed by any adult living in the residence must be paid before services can be connected.
If paying a bad debt account, it must be paid in cash.
A connect fee of $30 will be charged when service is established.
In order to connect electric and water service the same day, the customer must call or be at the PLWC office no later than 3:30pm.
After 12 consecutive months of prompt payments on a residential service, the deposit will be refunded toward the account. You can learn more about residential deposit refunds by clicking here.